WHAT?My goal for art was to yous local landscapes in Canterbury . Including trees ,mountains\ hills and buildings.
With Mrs Marsh I learned about foreground , mid ground , back ground and horizon.
With Mr Forman I learned about color and complementary colors.
With Mr Rule I looked at some of Canterbury
- What you learned from each teacher’s lesson
- What features you included in your art (trees, river, sea, hills, flowers, flax, buildings, jetty, birds, mountains etc)
- What techniques you used (e.g., water colour - wet-on-wet, wet-on-dry)
- What you enjoyed
- What you were proud of
- What you found easy / difficult
(don’t copy this: Write about some of the following things)
- I would like to try (water colour, pastel, paint) if I did another landscape because …
- I would like to get better at …( showing foreground, mid ground and background