Term 4 Writing

WHAT AM I LEARNING?
  • I am learning to respect my reader by writing as neat as I can and trying to write all of my own words!
HOW WILL I KNOW WHEN I HAVE DONE THIS?
  • I will have tried to write my neatest!
  • I will have tried to write every word by using the sounds I can hear, the words and chunks of words I know and by finding words around the room!



PROCESS
  • After each writing session Harrison had a feedback session in which his writing was evaluated, he was then asked to score his writing according to his goal, 1 being he did not do his goal at all, 5 being that he achieved his goal. He was then asked what his next step would be to either get a 5 or get another 5. After scoring a 5 5 times Harrison was asked to pick a new goal.
WHAT IS MY NEXT STEP?
  • "My new goal should be capitals in the right place!"
TEACHER COMMENTS
  • Harrison's attitude to his writing has improved greatly, he is quick to start and engaged until he is finished. Fantastic work Harrison, I look forward to seeing how you do on your next goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment